Thanks for signing up for restock notifications, we will alert you just as soon as this fabulous item is back in stock!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
SHAR TUIASOA X SURFER TOWEL
This is Shar Tuiasoa's first signature print for Surfer Towel. Shar Tuiasoa (AKA Punky Aloha) is the artist behind PASIFIKA COOL. Her stunning interplay of bold, organic shapes is all about beauty, confidence, and culture! Shar’s design is a joyful depiction of women of the Pacific being their best selves amongst the flowing lines and colors of Hawai’i’s flora. The back has a very personal meaning to the artist. It is a pattern from one of the many Tapa cloths her Grandma Langi made while living in the village of Ha’akame, Tonga.
I PERSONALLY TRAVEL WITH MY SURFER TOWEL ON EVERY HOLIDAY WE TAKE. THEY ARE ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT, COMPACT & FAST DRYING. I AM ON MY 4TH YEAR OF USING THESE TOWELS AND THEY STILL LOOK AS NEW AS THE DAY I PURCHASED MINE. I CANT TELL YOU HOW THRILLED I AM TO TRAVEL BACK TO AUSTRALIA WITH SOME STOCK TO SELL. PLEASE NOTE STOCK IS LIMITED
Here are some reasons you'll love your Surfer Towel:
- Double-sided print
- Super compact - Folds out to an oversize beach towel (30x70")
- Absorbs 3 mugs of water
- Fastest drying towel on the market (We've tested them all)
- Won't collect sand, even when wet
- Fits over a standard yoga mat
- Naturally mildew resistant - No more drying off with a stinky towel!
- Ultra soft
- Drying loop for easy hanging
- Created with environmentally responsible manufacturing practices
- No-shed fibers
- Independently tested to contain no toxic inks, dyes or materials