Customer Support - Exchanges - Returns Information
- Shipping, Delivery & Dispatch
- Returns & Exchanges
- Payment & Currency
- Colours & Sizes
- Privacy & Security
- Product Care
- Contact Us
- Shipping, Delivery & Dispatch
We have flat rate shipping for all orders. We offer Australia Post Parcel Post for $10.00 or Australia Post Express Post for $13.50. Hairties (and some headbands) will ship for FREE!INTERNATIONAL SHIPPINGPARCEL postRegular Parcel Post endeavour’s to deliver items within 3-10 business days (for more details visit Australia Post Domestic Shipping)EXPRESS PostBy choosing Express Post, once your order is ready, the benefit is that you get next business day delivery within the Express Post delivery network and fastest possible delivery for other areas (for more details visit Express Post). Unfortunately, Express Post does not bump your order ahead of any one else. All items are still made in the order they are received.
Yes, we ship internationally!
- We charge a flat rate of $25 and this includes tracking. International orders are dispatched nationwide using Australia Post Express Courier International.
DISPATCH & DELIVERY
CLOTHING - ALL of our clothing is custom made and made to order. We aim to dispatch orders within 2-3 weeks after order is placed. Pre-orders, however, have a longer turnaround time, please allow 3-4 weeks. Check item descriptions carefully for turnaround times. ACCESSORIES - We do our best to get these items in the mail as fast as possible, please allow 5-7 days (this includes hair ties and accessories)
- DUTIES & TAXES
- We maintain price parity between local and offshore customers.
- There are sometimes additional charges for handling of international orders, we are not responsible for duties and/or taxes your country may charge you.
All products are sold on a Delivery Duty unpaid basis. The recipient may have to pay import duty or a formal customs entry fee prior to or on receipt. Additional taxes, fees or levies may apply according to local legislation and customers are required to check these details before placing any orders for international shipping. Please note that many countries have specific import restrictions on certain products or materials and it is the responsibility of customers to check local customs regulations before placing an order for shipping outside Australia.
We know you are EXCITED to receive your goodies!! We're so excited for you to receive them!
- The fastest way to track your order is to check your confirmation email with your tracking number, and follow the link there (You will get a shipping notification once your items have been mailed which contains all tracking information)
- Alternatively, visit Australia Post.
- PLEASE NOTE, this is MUCH faster and efficient than emailing us for an update (as we are so busy making orders!).
DELIVERY ADDRESS/MISSING PACKAGE
- KarlaCola recommends customers provide a secure delivery address, for example your place of employment. KarlaCola is not responsible for lost/stolen parcels.
- PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT APPROVE AUTHORITY TO LEAVE PARCEL AT DOOR WITHOUT SIGNATURE.
- If you have a lost or missing parcel, please contact Australia Post here.
- Once your item leaves KarlaCola it is out of our control to track missing packages.
- Returns & Exchanges
For starters, we want our customers to be extremely happy with their purchase, so we HIGHLY recommend referring to our SIZE GUIDE page for help with sizing! We also suggest watching the sizing tutorial on how to measure correctly in our Instagram TV, or the video in the Size Guide page. Alternatively, send us an email with SIZE HELP in the subject heading and we can get onto these asap!
Please choose carefully as we do not accept refunds. Because we want our customers to be happy, if an item does not fit, you may exchange your item for a different size in the same print. No exchanges for change of mind in regards to print or style sorry! ONLY If that option is not available we will offer you store credit in the form of a gift card. By checking I agree to terms and conditions at checkout, means you have agreed to our terms and conditions and understand our exchange policy.
Last Chance Sales are FINAL - no exchanges or refunds sorry.
No exchanges for hair accessories, scarves, jewellery or stockings.
Items MUST be returned within 14 days, in unwashed and unworn condition WITH ORIGINAL TAGS ATTACHED. If tags are not attached we will not consider an exchange in any circumstance and your item will be sent back to you.
Exchanges are processed once a week only here at the office of KarlaCola. The reason we do this as often exchanges from the same collection will all come back around the same time and it’s much faster for your new dress to arrive if we check all the exchanges at once and see if any can be switched and dispatched again same day (meaning, you get a dress back much quicker!). If no sizes are available then we will proceed to cut you a new dress and put it back into production (please allow up to 2 weeks for this) If your print is no longer available for change of size we will contact you to make alternative arrangements and offer store credit for those customers.
We sometimes get return packages with no names, order numbers or new size needed - we wish we had the ability to mind read, it would come in handy in many ways!! But, unfortunately, we don’t… so, please follow the below instructions for your exchange:
- please print this EXCHANGE FORM and fill out the details (If you don’t have access to a printer, please just hand write all of the details down as per whats on the exchange form)
- please provide a RETURN SHIPPING PRE PAID POSTAGE BAG with full name and address filled out
- fold dress up tidy in satchel and send with exchange form to:
PO Box 336Daw Park SA 5041AUSTRALIA
Thanks so much for helping us to make the exchange process as efficient as possible and for being so patient while we sort your correct size. Once you have your new correct size we know you will just love your dress!
Payment & Currency
We accept the following payment methods:Credit and debit cards including Visa, MasterCard and American Express.Paypal, Afterpay (see more details below) and Bitcoin. All prices shown throughout the KarlaCola site are in Australian dollars.
- Welcome Afterpay - Buy it now. Pay for it later. Interest-free!*
- Afterpay offers interest-free payment plans for your purchases (limited to $1000), so you can buy and receive what you want today and pay it off in four equal instalments fortnightly.
To make a purchase using Afterpay you will need:
A debit or credit card
To be over 18 years of age
An Australian residential address
To use the service:
Add items to your shopping bag and checkout as normal.
Select Afterpay as your payment method and you will be redirected to Afterpay.
Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment.
Afterpay is an interest free payment plan option
The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout
To use the service, online shoppers simply select the Afterpay option at checkout and enter their credit or debit card details as per a normal online purchase. Afterpay then splits the cost of the item over four equal payments due every two weeks. Once the order has been approved, the item is shipped by the merchant. An Afterpay account is automatically created for the shopper, allowing them to use the service for future transactions by simply logging in.
*If a payment is due from you but not received by Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a $10 late payment fee will be charged, with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment remains unpaid.
Visit Afterpay for more information on their terms and conditions.
- To make a purchase using BitPay you will need:
- You are at least eighteen (18) years old or older and have the right, power and contractual capacity to agree to these Terms.
- Your use of the Services will not contravene any applicable international, federal, state or local law or regulation, including applicable tax laws and regulations.
- A. Scan the QR Code
- If your wallet is on a different mobile device, you can scan this code to open the payment in your wallet. Confirm everything is correct, and your wallet will make the payment.
- B. Open the Transaction in Your Wallet If your wallet is on the device you're using to view the invoice, you can open the payment in your wallet by tapping here. Confirm everything is correct, and your wallet will make the payment.
- C. Send the Payment Manually If you're using an older wallet, or a wallet which doesn't support the other methods, you can also send the payment manually. Carefully copy the address and exact bitcoin amount from the invoice to your wallet, and send the payment manually.
- Visit BitPay for more information on their terms and conditions.
Colours & Sizes
- Please note that colours may vary slightly from those displayed by your monitor.
If you need help establishing what size you are at KarlaCola please refer to our Sizing Chart.
Privacy & Security
- KarlaCola recognises and agree's that the privacy of all personal information is important to individuals. All personal information collected to process and fulfill your order is to be minimal, private, correct, safe and most importantly in the control of the individual. We do not share any credit card information with any third parties, other than for the purpose of processing payments for the product you have ordered. We will only ask for and use relevant personal information necessary to conduct our business. All information collected for KarlaCola is for the sole purpose and use of KarlaCola.
- KarlaCola uses only the highest quality cotton fabrics. However, due to their delicate and digitally printed nature, garment care instructions must be followed.
- Garments are digitally printed and therefor particularly intricate or delicate. We recommend hand washing only, with mild detergent, washed inside out as well as using cold water and hanging to dry out of direct sunlight. Garments may be ironed on reverse side.
- Please note we wear our clothes on a daily basis, so they are washed and worn continuously and we know they stand the wash and wear test. We stand by our products but its important when washing digital prints that you follow our wash instructions.
With a 53% repeat customer rate, we know our customers are happy customers!!!
- Dresses are usually made from 100% cotton. Our choice for cotton is a few reasons. It washes well, no pilling , no shrinking. It wears well, it irons well. Its also a great choice for the environment.
- We use our offcuts to make as many things as we possibly can so no wastage occurs, whats then left is 100% compostable.
- Do your part for slow sustainable fashion by caring for your garment and making it last for many years to come.
- Contact Us
- Please forward all enquiries to Karlacola@yahoo.com