Our charity and community work
We at KarlaCola continue to support and give back to charities we feel are important at the time (especially to Karla and her family), and continually support communities and fundraisers.
Below is a list of what we have given back:
- Donated $1300 to CFS - for firefighter support from the devastating 2019 Australian bush fires and to help the damage done to Kangaroo Island which experienced catastrophic damage from the fires.
- Donated $400 to Rural Aid - Bee hive aid relief for beekeepers on Kangaroo Island to repair their hives from the bush fires.
- In June/July we will be donating to Healing Our Way and will update this page once we have donated a certain amount.
- Donated $1200 to CFS - to help with extensive damage from the catastrophic bush fires in South Australia.
- Donated $1500 to the Indigenous Literacy Foundation
- Donated $500 to Goolwa Primary School - for use for the Indigenous children for school uniforms, school excursions, equipment etc.
- Participated in an auction with Dangerous Females where we made a unique item that was raffled off and sold to raise money for violence against women.