- We accept the following payment methods:
- Credit and debit cards including Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Paypal, Afterpay (see more details below) and Bitcoin.
- All prices shown throughout the KarlaCola site are in Australian dollars.
- Welcome Afterpay - Buy it now. Pay for it later. Interest-free!*
- Afterpay offers interest-free payment plans for your purchases (limited to $1000), so you can buy and receive what you want today and pay it off in four equal instalments fortnightly.
To make a purchase using Afterpay you will need:
A debit or credit card
To be over 18 years of age
An Australian residential address
To use the service:
Add items to your shopping bag and checkout as normal.
Select Afterpay as your payment method and you will be redirected to Afterpay.
Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment.
Afterpay is an interest free payment plan option
The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout
To use the service, online shoppers simply select the Afterpay option at checkout and enter their credit or debit card details as per a normal online purchase. Afterpay then splits the cost of the item over four equal payments due every two weeks. Once the order has been approved, the item is shipped by the merchant. An Afterpay account is automatically created for the shopper, allowing them to use the service for future transactions by simply logging in.
*If a payment is due from you but not received by Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a $10 late payment fee will be charged, with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment remains unpaid.
Visit Afterpay for more information on their terms and conditions.
- To make a purchase using BitPay you will need:
- You are at least eighteen (18) years old or older and have the right, power and contractual capacity to agree to these Terms.
- Your use of the Services will not contravene any applicable international, federal, state or local law or regulation, including applicable tax laws and regulations.
- A. Scan the QR Code
- If your wallet is on a different mobile device, you can scan this code to open the payment in your wallet. Confirm everything is correct, and your wallet will make the payment.
- B. Open the Transaction in Your Wallet If your wallet is on the device you're using to view the invoice, you can open the payment in your wallet by tapping here. Confirm everything is correct, and your wallet will make the payment.
- C. Send the Payment Manually If you're using an older wallet, or a wallet which doesn't support the other methods, you can also send the payment manually. Carefully copy the address and exact bitcoin amount from the invoice to your wallet, and send the payment manually.
- Visit BitPay for more information on their terms and conditions.